Why You Should Consider Our Program
- Our faculty are active highly respected scholars who disseminate their work in prestigious academic and practice journals.
- We have a small student-centric program where you will receive individualized guidance and attention.
- We encourage and promote collaborative research projects between students/faculty that are often published in refereed journals before graduating including Medical Care Research and Review, Medical Care and Health Care Management Review.
- Financial assistance in the form of stipends and, tuition is available for those who apply early, please click here for more information.
- We offer a part-time option.
- Our students have enjoyed100% placement after finishing our program.
- Our alumni are employed at universities, research organizations, recognized researchers including the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Duke University, Tulane University, MUSC, GAO … click here to read more about our alumni!
- VCU’s department is located at the nexus of a major, diversified and highly competitive health care market and is adjacent to one of the nation’s top teaching hospitals, the VCH Health System.
- VCU offers the advantages of an urban setting in the thriving city of Richmond, Va., which is full of history, art and natural beauty. It is a two-hour drive from the ocean, the mountains and Washington, D.C.