Why You Should Consider Our Program
- Our faculty are highly respected scholars who disseminate their work in prestigious academic and practice journals.
- We have a small student-centric program where you will receive individualized guidance and attention.
- We encourage and promote collaborative research projects between students/faculty that are often published in refereed journals before graduating including Medical Care Research and Review, Medical Care and Health Care Management Review.
- Financial assistance in the form of stipends and tuition is available for those who apply early.
- We offer a part-time option.
- Our students have enjoyed100% placement after finishing our program.
- Our alumni are employed at universities, and research organizations including the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Duke University, Tulane University, MUSC, GAO and more. Please read more about our accomplished alumni!
- VCU’s department is located at the nexus of a major, diversified and highly competitive health care market and is adjacent to one of the nation’s top teaching hospitals, the VCH Health System.
- VCU offers the advantages of an urban setting in the thriving city of Richmond, Va., which is full of history, art, and natural beauty. It is a two-hour drive from the coast, mountains and Washington, D.C.